for us weridos doing historical research on a fictional game
do u ever lie on ur side and a small tear leaks out and ur just like whoa wtf body I know I’m sad but not that sad
there are some people that i follow that i’m never unfollowing. like it’s ride or die at this point we’re in this together 4 life
Shepard & the media is so crazy 2 think about
Kate Bishop + Quotes
School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!
[3:44 mts] ← Did Erica sing on that part? , because i see that Hayley put the mic on her, is so amazing to see those two sisters having an amazing time doing what one of them love, this is amazing.
Ain’t it fun live at Leeds festival with Erica Williams on stage.
Natalie Dormer and Katie McGrath do The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
"Hi, I’m Natalie Dormer. We’re here today to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. I would like to pass it on to my Elementary family: Lucy Liu, Jonny Lee Miller, and Ophelia Lovibond."